Steve is a native of Muncie and a graduate of Indiana University with a BA in Economics. Steve earned his real estate license in 1995 and was a homebuilder/developer in Henry County. He’s a full time residential REALTOR® in Muncie and partner with his wife, Staci at Coldwell Banker Lunsford. His mother is Linda Needham, now retired in 2014 from 33 years at Coldwell Banker Lunsford. Steve earned the prestigious Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier award in 2015-2017, the highest award from Coldwell Banker, for his superior service to clients, knowledge of the industry, and general production. He was the highest producing agent in 8 counties in 2015-2017 (he eats and sleeps real estate!)
- Areas of Expertise: Buyers/Sellers, Residential & Commercial, First Time Home Buyers, New Construction, Relocation, Building Lots, Condominiums, University Housing
- Past President of the Henry County Builder’s Association and a past State Director of the NAHB.
- 18 years business experience including Financial Services as a retail and institutional broker, insurance agent, and arbitrage trader. Past owner of PairCo, LLC (Cincinnati, OH), partner with Summit Financial Partners, LLC (Carmel, IN), and consultant to various business start ups.
- With his wife, they also owned other businesses
- Serves on various Boards and Committees, including Muncie Habitat For Humanity.
- Married to Staci since 1995 with two children
- Muncie Board of Realtors, member. MLS Committee Member
- Interests include: Technology, Tennis (current USPTA Pro), golf, art, music, cooking, and home improvements.
- Office: 765-289-2228 x126 Cell: 317-701-5006 (we live in Muncie) Email: email@example.com
Staci is joining her Husband in Steve’s real estate practice. She has 13+ years experience in sales, interior design and promotions. Previously, she was an instructor at BSU in the TCOM Dept. She’s a graduate of Ball State University. Her Father (John Smiley) has been a custom home builder all her life and real estate is in her blood!
- Areas of Expertise: Buyers/Sellers, Residential & Commercial, First Time Home Buyers, New Construction, Relocation, Building Lots, Condominiums, University Housing, and Interior Design and Staging
- Office: 765-289-2228 x139 Cell: 317-701-5004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LINDA NEEDHAM (Retired & Trusted Advisor)
Linda is a lifelong resident of Delaware County, graduate of Ball State University, and a REALTOR® since 1981. She is a partner at Coldwell Banker with her son Steve Slavin.
- Areas of Expertise: Buyers/Sellers, Residential, New Construction, Relocation, Building Lots, Condominiums, University Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Married with three grown children, and six grandchildren
- Top Producer for Mid-Eastern Indiana Board of REALTORS® 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009-2011
- Past President of The Board of REALTORS®
- Realtor of the Year in 1990
- Executive Secretary of the Muncie Sunrise Rotary Club
- Serves on various civic boards
- Member of High St. United Methodist Church
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Interests: Traveling, antiquing, reading, gardening, yoga, and needlepoint.