Buying a home can be quite a process. I understand! There’s a good chance you’re looking for an Agent that’s trustworthy, honest, and has a good reputation. I’ve been representing hundreds and hundreds of Buyers over the years. This is all I do and what I know. It’s likely you’ve heard of me through friends or family — I’m born and raised in Muncie and I’ve been in thousands of our neighbors and friends homes over the years. Because of this, I have a deep understanding of our local neighborhoods. I think having an agent who cares about your interests and listens is important. So, give me a call — I’d love to be your agent!
Here’s more about the Buying Process from Coldwell Banker: HERE
I know our markets and will help you find just what you’re looking for. Often, I’m playing matchmaker for buyers and sellers with homes that aren’t even on the market. Also, I’m able to set up auto-feeds so that we’ll know exactly when the right home matches your interests. In a tight market, the best homes don’t last long and I’m quick to recognize value and interest.
- We can show you any company’s listings — it does not need to be a Coldwell Banker’s. This is the convenience of the MLS System. We have access to all listings in our MLS System.
- We can show you homes within our 5 county area and beyond — We’re licensed in Indiana, but our local market is our specialty.
- This is important — we‘re only paid when we close a transaction. We don’t know of any agent that is paid hourly or on a salary. We’re professionally licensed to sell real estate on a commission only basis and so we appreciate your loyalty.
- Not buying local or in Indiana? We’re part of a professional network of some of the best real estate agents in the country. We can help you find an agent.
- We can help you with “For Sale By Owner” homes, but first we need to be the one calling the sellers to see if we all can work together. It’s best if we are the ones calling the Seller before the Buyer. Not all FSBO sellers will work with agents. It’s worth it for all of us to have us try on your behalf — being professionally represented in such a big financial transaction is very important for Buyers.
- Lastly, there is no Buyer cost to work with us when purchasing a home.
Please give me a call. I’ll walk you through the process and set you up for a successful house hunt!
Steve Slavin: cell (317) 701-5006 [yes, I live in Muncie]
Here’s a great recent review from a Buying Client for Steve:
|Summary of their Buying experience
Buying a new home today is a stressful process. Now that I have successfully completed this process, I am extraordinarily grateful to have chosen to work with Steve Slavin. He was extremely helpful throughput the home buying process. Steve is honest, helpful, knowledge, and supportive. He never pressured me to buy, and provided me with honest information throughout the process.
I worked with Steve for about two years. During this time, the type of home I wanted changed significantly. Steve was patient during this time, and help accommodate these changes. He genuinely seemed more interested in helping me find the right home, as opposed to settling for something ultimately unsuited to my needs.
Steve is very responsive and answers correspondence in a timely manner. He was available and responsive to e-mails and text messages in the evening, on weekends, and throughout the day. He also accommodated my busy schedule, and successfully arranged times to see homes I was interested in.
Steve is extremely connected and knowledgeable of the Muncie area, and central Indiana region. A native of the area, he possesses first-hand knowledge of every neighborhood where I considered buying a home. He provided me with a detailed understanding of the positive aspects, and potential drawbacks of the area. In addition to his extensive knowledge, he also conducted detailed research into recent home sales and other relevant information.
Steve is an excellent negotiator. His advice during the negotiating phase was invaluable, and his thoughtful guidance reassured me as we negotiated the final sale of the house. After settling on the final price for the home, I felt comfortable and confident that we had negotiated a fair price.
In addition to the aforementioned qualities, Steve is affable, down to earth, and easy to relate to. He understands his clients well, and throughout our time together he was patient, thoughtful, and reassuring. Throughout the process I sincerely felt that Steve was on my side. He was positive and reassuring and extremely helpful through the closing. He answered all my last minute questions, and helped guide me as I negotiated the final stages of the closing.
In the end, I’m extremely happy with my new home. I highly recommend working with Steve Slavin, and would recommend him to my friends and family without reservation. — David Roof, Muncie